Guarantee and Return Policy
- Loef Bromfietsen BV warrants that new items sold, will be free from defects in material, design or manufacturing for a period of 6 months after delivery or for a period guaranteed by the importer or manufacturer of that item.
- For used parts this period is 3 months.
- No guarantee applies on items that are not suitable for public roads and which are not permitted on public roads. This applies to, for example, parts for the racing and not "well" approved parts.
- If the aforementioned warranty claim has been correctly reported to us and is applicable, the defects will be resolved within 30 days.
- All goods to which a guarantee is claimed must be in possession of Loef Bromfietsen BV
- The guarantee will lapse, if the buyer causes damage due to incorrect handling of a guaranteed item.
If the items to be delivered are to be used on the public highway, the buyer is responsible for ensuring that the goods to be delivered meet the technical requirements or standards set by laws or regulations of the country where the goods are to be used. Only when the purchase has been made, the use on the public highway has been reported, and Loef Bromfietsen BV has confirmed in writing that the delivered good meets these requirements, the warranty conditions will apply.
Loef Bromfietsen BV will request information from the Rijksdienst voor het Wegverkeer or its supplier / importer and inform the buyer of this in writing.
In all cases involving negligent behavior or inadequate assembly by the buyer, or failure to meet the technical requirements for use on the public highway, all right to liability and warranty lapses.
Singa.nl complies with the European Union (EU) directives about online ordering and return policy.
But please be aware that we deliver specialised parts and parts that are model specific.
If you order some parts and it is not sure this will fit your bike, ask us for more information prior placing your order.
When you want to return items, please contact us first.
Together we will see what the problem is or reason(s) to return these parts.
In consultation we give instructions for return and what will be refunded.
- Always use cheapest forwarder for your return.
- Send a copy of the invoice and the reason for return.
- Make clear if you want a refund or replacing parts.
- Mention IBAN number and the name of the beneficiary.
- Take care for a solid and good packaging.
Credit will be solely refunded when the goods are (back) in our possession. We do not credit when goods are still in transit. Normally the credit should apply on your card or bank account within 14 business days after receipt of the goods.
All transactions are being carried out by our registered trade terms which are under Dutch law. Accepting and ordering parts via Singa implicates that you have accepted our terms and policies.